While there are many treatment options available for acne and acne scars both prescription and over-the-counter,
these do not work for everyone.
When acne and acne scars are particularly stubborn or severe, a more advanced solution may be needed.
We offer a variety of effective and customized solutions for various acne conditions.
Suitable for all skin types, no side effects and achieves a clearer, smoother completion with lasting results.
PRESCRIPTION for ACNE
- Elimination of as many trigger factors as possible.
- A low GI diet with minimal dairy.
- An effective double cleansing routine in the AM & PM that does not damage the barrier function.
- Cosmeceuticals such as salicylic acid that can target the dead skin cell build up:
- Oleanolic acid and nordihydroguaiaretic acid reduce thick sticky sebum, adjusts improper keratinization and reduces inflammation.
- A series of Laser treatments.
- Blue, red & infrared LED treatment combination to target P-/acne, promotes healing and reduces inflammation.
THE TEAM AT LEPEAU MEDI.SPA STRIVE TO GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION.
HOW DO WE TREAT?
You may need a combination of the treatments.
We use TOP-OF-LINE technology for skin resurfacing and aesthetic enhancement.
The platform combines the latest innovations in Ultrasound and Radio Frequency (RF) technologies to deliver effective, highly customized treatments with natural, long lasting results.
COSJET ATR Q-SWITCHED LASER TREATMENT
Our powerful acne laser treats all forms of acne vulgaris.
Photodynamic Therapy, is a phototherapy involving light and PDT Gel or Mask, used in conjunction with molecular oxygen to elicit cell death.
PDT has a proven ability to kill microbial cells, including bacteria, fungi and viruses.
PDT is popularly used in treating acne.
This treatment is particularly for severe acne cases that do not respond to other treatments.
It may also be effective for other skin conditions, such as sun-damaged skin, precancerous cells, and skin infection.
It also reduces the size of activity of the oil-producing glands on the skin, known as the sebaceous glands.
Overactivity and inflammation of these glands contribute to acne development.
The surface of the skin is vacuumed away, removing whiteheads, blackheads, and dead skin while AQUASOLUTION is delivered into the deeper layer of the skin,
supplying hydrating agents into the skin. Finish with blue LED lights treating acne and preventing further breakouts with its antimicrobial effect,
helping to kill bacteria that can collect in your pores and oil glands.
Learn more our the most advanced device
Before and After